NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS ABOUT COVID-19
During this time of the Coronavirus pandemic, our primary concern at Keszei Vision Care is the health and welfare of our patients and employees. We are committed to taking proactive precautions to help reduce potential risk and exposure. We actively monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) guidelines for the most up-to-date information. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which includes:
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment.
- To protect all patients and staff, we require all patients to bring their own face masks to their visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We are asking patients if they have any high-risk travel activity or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are checking the temperatures and oxygen saturation levels of all patients and employees before being allowed to enter.
- Patients with temperatures above 100 degrees or are asked to reschedule.
- We require all employees to wear a mask at all times within Keszei Vision Care.
- To help reduce the risk of possible exposure, patients are given their own pens to sign documents with and keep.
- Patients are asked to attend their appointments alone, bringing a guest only if medically necessary.
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices to disinfect the waiting area and exam rooms after each patient. We are also using this disinfectant on all tabletops, desks, keyboards, and chairs.
- We have spaced out our chairs in our lobbies to keep the 6-foot social distancing standard in place.
- We are maintaining the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
Our goal is to make all patients and employees of Keszei Vision Care feel as comfortable with their visit as possible. Your vision is essential to us, and we are glad you are choosing Keszei Vision Care for all of your visual needs.